180 degrees is a double story wooden house with a spectacular 180 degrees sea view, the best in Morgan Bay.
Fully booked for December 2015
The house is situated:
- 30 meters from the sea
- Between 50 and 250 meters from well-known fishing spots on your doorstep
- 350 meters from Morgan Bay beach
- 400 meters from lagoon
- 75meters from Mitford Lodge
- 300 meters from Morgan Bay Hotel
- Open plan living area with tv and decoder. Bring your own smart card.
- The kitchen comes equipped with a thermofan stove, microwave, top loader washing machine, tumbledryer, fridge with freezer and two extra chest freezers (so enough freezing space).
- First bedroom: Double bed, enough cupboards and two large windows with beautiful sea view.
- Second bedroom: 2 single beds, enough cupboards, one window with sea view.
- Bathroom with toilet, basin and shower.
- First bedroom: This is the main bedroom and you can walk out on the deck with a slidingdoor. Queensize bed, enough cupboards, drawer with hairdryer and a table for your laptop. The view from this bedroom is breathtaking.
- Second bedroom: 2 single beds, enough cupboards with a view on the hill.
- Bathroom with toilet,basin and bath.
The deck is the heart of the house where you can enjoy quality time with family and friends. The deck has a big braai and gas braai next to it, wooden table with 8 chairs, bar fridge and CD player. The deck is fully enclosed and has sliding windows to suite any type of weather.
In 180 degrees you experience the ocean 24hours a day, because you see, hear and smell it!
Find more Wild Coast Accommodation here.